Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pink Palace Part II- The inside

Here's the inside pics of our new house. If you missed part 1 you can go here. The interior before the renovation...
Now this house is only 5'x7' so getting pictures with Mr. Right's high dollar camera was pretty tricky, so bear with me. Here's the view when you open the door- I just love the dutch door- it makes playing "Store", "Bank", etc. so much fun.
Mr. Right finished all the walls with drywall and built the window seat- I tried to design the inside to make the most of the space so we left the bottom open for storage. The window seat cushion and curtains are all made from a set of sheets I picked up at Kohls for $5. Because I don't sew, my mother-in-law was recruited to make the cushion- when she got stumped, my friend Dawn came to the rescue. She sewed this up in no time, and taught my mother-in-law how to sew on cording- now my MIL can make me those pottery barn knock off pillows I've been wanting- THANK YOU DAWN!This little table is a tilt top, so if more space is needed it can just fold away, almost flat.

Here's the before pic of the table- $5 from a garage sale.The wood laminate flooring was given to us by a friend who was selling it at her garage sale- who would've thought it was the perfect amount to do the job!

Here's the door wall- A sweet little quote purchased at the dollar store.

And here she is again.
I hope you've enjoyed our new house tour. Love, Kelly

Linking Up to:

Show and Tell @Blue Cricket Design

White Wednesday@ Faded Charm

Make it yours day @ My Backyard Eden


6 comments:

  1. This has to be every little girls dream...Oh, how I wish I had one of these when I was a kid....you guys did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!! Love the colors inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the house. I want to come play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something for you ladies over at my place! http://chickncharge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete