Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Purse Notebook

I found this super cute craft at Sisters' Stuff
I knew it would make a great activity for the 8 and 9 year olds in my church. They loved picking out their own paper and fun embellishments.They mod podged, cut and hot glued like little experts. Here's some of their finished "purse notebooks"




We took the notebooks to a printer and had them cut the corners- the directions suggest using an exacto knife, but with 17 girls, ages 8 and 9, the precut idea seemed faster and safer.
So, if you're looking for a fun back to school craft, check out all the details at Sisters' Stuff. Love, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hello Laura and Kelly, I'm really happy to be at your blog. You have such fun and interesting things here!

    I really like this notebook purse project, I wish my church group would have done things like this when I was a kid :D

    All God's very best - Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use a printer to do the cuts. Like having a lumber yard to precut wood to length or size. I probably would have had the adult volunteers try to get it done ahead of time. Your way is so much better and precise.

    ReplyDelete