Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

Creative re-do inspired by Restoration Hardware


Some of us are feeling more creative then others.
But wait! 
This is pretty creative for a few laughs!
These little guys are definitely in the creative zone.
My latest creative expression?
This vintage piece needed serious readjustment 
and then I saw this Restoration Hardware gray.
And here’s how she turned out.
I will definitely be experimenting more with gray.
My book The Memory Catcher is now available at Deseret Book, Amazon and at Springcreek books; great for holiday gift-giving.  
For those who wonder where our children are before they’re born, this is a book to read.  It is an inspiring true story about uncovering the truths God wants you to know and it was a pleasure to write it with my mom, author and researcher Sarah Hinze.
Click here to see the book trailer in big screen.
Linking up to:
Remember to follow My Dear Trash on facebook by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dresser and the don't axe sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura I am in LOVE with that dresser. I wish it was mine! LOL
    lots of love
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been here for a while. I love the dresser, you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete