Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Benefit Sale Saturday, September 8

My Dear Trash is helping sponsor a benefit sale Saturday,  September 8th in Mesa, Arizona.

Paula Layton is the wife of the late Brian Layton who passed away at only 37 years old, August 14, 2012.  Paula is now left to raise their  3 year old and 8 month old son alone.  We would love to see some My Dear Trash readers support this amazing cause.  Here's how you can help.

1.  Donate items for the sale: Bake goods,  clothing, furniture, home decor, toys, baby stuff, books, shoes, etc.  Just send me an email and I'll let you know the drop off location.  kkbiggs@hotmail.com

2.  Visit the sale on Saturday, September 8 from 7-11.  We'll have yummy treats as well as some amazing trash to buy.

3.  Donate to the Brian Layton Memorial Fund at Desert Schools Credit Union to benefit his family. reference the last four digits, 3142.

4.  Pray for comfort and peace for this sweet, young family. 

We'll keep you updated on the sale!  Love, Kelly


1 comment:

  1. I hope you raise enough for this family. Sorry i am unable to attend but I would if I was in the area.

    ReplyDelete