Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Roll-top Desk re-do & Mother's Day at the Barn

This $20 roll-top petite desk worked as a tool table the first few days it sat in my garage.
It has so much personality and multiple uses, so I wanted to make it really shined.
This old credenza almost turned into a tool table while it waited for its turn to be painted.
Remember my $1.00 can of paint I purchased at a garage sale.  You can read more about that by clicking here.
Well, I just finished another dresser.
How was your mother's day?
I spent it with my family at my sister's barn and it was utterly delightful.  To read more about the barn they converted into a home, click here.  Dinner was potluck, with Hawaiian haystacks and every topping imaginable.
My amazing older sister Krista, barn owner and mother of six.
Here she is with her four daughters.  Aren't they beautiful!
My gorgeous younger sister Becky, non-barn owner and amazing mother in polka-dots.
After dinner, the uncles pull together a soccer game with all the nieces and nephews.
Lot's of love at this farm.
My little niece texting on her Barbie play phone.
I was cracking up.  Five out of six children playing with this little kitchen are boys.  Talk about great future husbands.
He's the reason I'm a mother and I love him.
For Mother's Day, the counselor and the kids, per my request, ordered me the latest edition of Flea Market Style Magazine.  
(Drool)
Check out their blog by clicking here.
Hope your Mother's Day was special.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment