Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My New Shop Space

So, I've tripled my space at Qcumberz and here's a really awful cell phone pic right after I set it all up...If you look closely you'll see a few of my redo's that I'll post tomorrow. The bad news... the space is now empty! All the big items sold in the first 3 days! I know that's supposed to be good news, but I'm getting really low on inventory, I just picked my daughter up from college today and I've barely started my Christmas shopping! It's all good though- I'll need to hit a few auctions and we'll be back in business. Wish me luck hunting for trash. Love, Kelly.

3 comments:

  1. Staged beautifully, friend.
    Have you looked at Levines? We need to talk . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that business is so good for you! This is something that I have always wanted to do.
    Connie Haack
    letsgosew at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete