Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

This weeks Garaging Finds

Another great weekend of trash collecting! I'll be giving an update on my sale on Wednesday at The Big Challenge. Here's what I found...I love this jar with the fleur de lis metal finial- It was new in the box for $3.50, the vernon wear salt shaker, pyrex refridgerator container, fenton candy dish and antique hats (with original hat box) were part of a charity sale for the cancer society- They only wanted a couple of bucks for everything- or maybe $5 they said. They were thrilled when I gave them a $10- and I was thrilled with my finds.

I love the lines of this little antique side table. It was $10.00. The pottery barn floating candles were $1 per box.
This little rocking horse is in perfect condition. When you press it's ears, it makes galloping sounds and it's tail moves. For $5 it will make a great resale item.
Another French nightstand!!!! I think this one's for me. It was only $5, but will take a lot of work to sand off the layer of textured paint. The "Memories" blocks were new in the box for $1. The jumbo letters were $1 each and the pink Bumbo was $5- another great resale item.
Here's more of my $10 purchase from the charity sale- two rolls of painter's tape ( I can never have enough of this) and a bag of canning lids and seals (I'm a big summer jam maker)
Here's my favorite Friday finds that were put in my Home Decor sale. This antique desk was just $40.00 and has already been sold (I'll let you know how much on Wednesday at The Big Challenge)
This kidkraft retro kitchen was also $40.00- I've got someone coming tonight to pick her up!
Hope your weekend was just as fun. Love Kelly

Linking Up To:
Modern Craftswoman Monday @ Tools Are For Women Too!
The DIY Showoff Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
I Made The World Cuter Today @ Making The World Cuter
Made By You Mondays @ Skip To My Lou
Sumo's Sweet Stuff @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Metamorphosis Mondays @ Between Naps On The Porch
Made It Mondays @ The Persimmon Perch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Mad Skills Monday @ Mad In Crafts
It's So Very Creative @ It's So Very Cheri
Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do
Thrifty Treasures @ Southern Hospitality

10 comments:

  1. Love the kidkraft retro kitchen.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That desk is beautiful and so is the nightstand. I love the retro kitchen set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your finds are all awesome. I havn't seen anything around here. Love all of your treasures. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really great deals!!! I love the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you find great stuff. I've found some cool things, but nada in the furniture department.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the bumbo... I want one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come by my blog and pick up your Versatile Blogger award. I love your blog!
    Save the button as a jpg and past into your blog.

    http://onelifemanyjourneys.blogspot.com/2010/05/someone-finds-me-versitile.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking and helping to make this the most successful Modern Craftswoman Monday so far! Can't wait to see what you bring next week! Rory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to the Mad Skills party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry about anonymous's comments. Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous should not run your show. Everyone enjoys your comments and your finds too much for you to change. Have a fun time on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete