Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My desk, my friend and my top sells of the week.

Several years ago, as a full-time nanny and full-time college student, a mother (Sharon, I love you) I worked for gave me an old desk. The desk was something she’d used while in law school.

This was 15 years ago and I still use the desk. I love the desk. It’s actually a huge piece of wood that was originally cut to be used as a door. It’s set on top of two small book shelves. It’s just big enough to manage all I’ve got going on.

Most days, this is what I’ve got going on.

And this is what I’ve got happening.

And this is where I find time to eat.

This is why I love the desk.

I had some great sells this week. Shall we?

Dana Buchman, such a lovely designer, pricey too. Everything she does is so elegant. Here's a Dana Buchman Size 16 Gold Tan Linen Silk Blazer Jacket. I know it's a mouth full, but I get very descriptive in my listings. Perfect for the holidays, this blazer sold for $20.51.

There is something going on with overalls, because every pair I post sells well. The best selling overall I've found are Old Navy Denim Jean Medium Overalls. This is the second pair I've sold for over $30.00.

Once again, Old Navy saves the day. These Plus Size 18 Camaflauge Drawstring Cargo pants sold for $18.00. I love the pockets.


Ralph Lauren denim. What a treat! This denim jean jacket sold in the high country for $24.99. Now, some cute cowboy is wearing it out on the range. Send me a picture.
Juicy Couture is just so . . . juicy. It's a jacket, it's a shirt, it's just too cute to pass up. It sold for $14.35.
I've got 50 postings to get up on Ebay by the end of the week, 50 items to ship today and a desk full of work. Good times ahead for me, if I can just keep the babies happy.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your page and have really enjoyed reading it. I am a ebay seller for about 10 years and depend on it as a second income for my family.

    I was wondering why you do not use photobucket or one of the other online picture host to do your pictures so you would not have to pay ebay extra money for the 2nd picture? Your blog is bright and colorful so I also wondered why you did not use templetes to dress your auctions up a little? Do you Turbo Lister? If you have a template that you love it is easy to reuse over and over again in TL.

    Looking forward to reading more of your post. My ebay seller ID is: Kimseverything

    ReplyDelete