Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

Painting French Color


 My favorite type of furniture to paint is French.
And lately, I’ve been having some fun with color
Although not French, remember my yellow dresser from last week?
It sold down at Qcumberz, so I thought I’d do another one.
Instead of a school bus yellow, I painted this one more a canary yellow.
I also finished this vintage French provincial. 
Robin’s egg blue seemed to fit it well.
I’m super eclectic in my own home décor, so I tend to push that philosophy on my furniture pieces.

I also write every other Friday on the ANWA (American Night Writers Association) blog.  ANWA is a national writer's group for LDS women.  I have been a member for several years and have blogged about their conferences.  Many famous author's are members of ANWA, so this is a great group of women. To read my current blog post, click here.
Linking up to:



Tickled Pink at 504 Main

1 comment: