Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lamp Make-Over

Here's a reminder of the lamp I inherited from an estate I purchased...surprise, surprise, it didn't sell. So I thought I'd give it a little make-over for my 8 and 2 year olds room. First I sprayed it hot pink...Wasn't loving this look at all in the room! So, I went back and sprayed it white, bought a shade for $2 at a garage sale, wrapped it in yarn, added ball fringe and hot glued little pink buttons to the center of each flower. Here's the finished product...

Here's a close-up of the buttons...
Love how it turned out, but still not loving it in the room (seems a little big for the dresser or something) The girls think it's fabulous, so we'll live with it for a while... well, until I find something I like better. Keep your amazing ideas coming on my little clay stars- I'll be picking a winner tomorrow! Also, I'm trying to respond to your comments- but most of you don't have an email linked to your account- I'll try to respond in the comments section- just wanted to let you know. Love, Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! What a transformation! How do you get your IDEAS?!

    ReplyDelete