Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's New at Qcumberz?


This weekend, the counselor offered to take a few things down to Qcumberz for me. 
A week earlier he had brought home this funky dresser, so I painted it a retro green color.
I love experimenting with color on unique furniture pieces.
Just a day after dropping things off, Ron called from Qcumberz and told me this three-drawer nightstand already sold.
I was out thrifting last week and found this super clean amazing Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag for $3.00.  New, they sell for $170.  
I did a bit of research and found used, they sell on craigslist for around $75.  I priced it at $60 and the counselor took it down to the shop too.
Last night, I told the kids to brush their teeth and get ready for bed, but it wasn’t the usual hustle and bustle of noise.
I became preoccupied with cleaning up the dinner dishes when I wondered why it was so quiet.  Where was the arguing over toothbrushes, the last minute homework assingments and the bedtime story requests?
I checked in on them and they were all sitting in the hallway, like peas in a pod while Payson read them a story.  
Later, Eden plays in her dollhouse with Mayer’s tech deck and toy motorcycle.
Resourceful little thing, isn't she.
What are your latest thrifting finds? Do tell!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Your girl is so big now!! I like the bright color on the furniture. Awesome find with the baby bag.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete