Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Speak to me gray buffet!

The counselor found an old buffet of craigslist that needed a bit of work and I was happy to be the one to do it.  It’s always a pleasure to work on a beautiful piece of wood furniture. 

This buffet, with its unique lines and European design spoke to me in the language of gray.

Mild and clean; neutral.

I fell in love with it and
so did my sister Becky.


Becky, my sweet cheerleader sister, my sister who always has something exciting to say and who wraps her arms around me with vigor enthusiasm.
Yeah, I love her.

She had an old dresser she thought was trash, beyond repair and all chipped up.
“Why don’t we fix it, paint it and try to sell it,” I suggested.
So, that’s what we did.
 Here it is and it already sold.



She said goodbye to an old dresser and hello to a new beautiful statement piece. 

Linking up to:


The Shabby Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment