Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

A New Dresser for Princess

Eden helps me so much throughout the day.
With making cookies
and taking care of the dogs.
While I paint, Eden plays along side me singing and coloring, but lately she’s been wanting to do a bit of painting herself.
She helped me paint an old mirror
and with the help of Mayer, she painted this chair.
We had to have a little talk when she decided to paint her bedroom door,
but she seems pretty happy with it.
We load some of the painted furniture in the truck
and take it down to the shop at Antique Plaza.
She’s not too sure about the elevator.  
It is a little spooky, but my booth is in the basement of the store, so down we go.
Eden’s growing up and finally outgrew her crib (a little overdue for that, but that’s my issue).  We replaced her crib with a new big girl bed, which she helped me paint.
Plus, a new big girl dresser.
The paint is so creamy, it looks like frosting.

Speaking of frosting, let's talk wedding cake!
This weekend I'm helping my brother Matt and his new bride Monique with their wedding reception.  
Congratulations, Matt on your beautiful family.
Linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Too cute... she painted her own door!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am glad I am not the only one that lets my daughter paint...LOL!!
    I would love for you to come link up to my Furniture and Paint Party going on NOW!!!
    Hope to see you there
    Brooke
    http://startathome.blogspot.com/2013/10/furniture-and-paint-party-20.html

    ReplyDelete