Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This weeks Garaging Finds!

A little slow this weekend with the threat of rain, but still a great week. Now that I've kicked off "The Big Challenge" my focus has turned a little to resale. Imagine my delight when I found 3 monopoly games (1.00 each)- A Sponge Bob version no less! The pieces are a lot larger than regular monopoly pieces and will be a great addition to my collection. I picked up some great name brand clothes to sell on ebay (1.00 each), 40 sponge brushes 2.00 (I never have enough of these), a candle stick 1.00 (might be another cheese dome in the making), A longaberger pie plate 1.00 (these sell for 10.00 and up on ebay), and 3 adorable shabby chic hooks (2.00) Be sure and come back tomorrow for an update on week 2 of the "The Big Challenge". And here's another challenge: If you're close to Mesa, visit the Garrett Tanner Benefit Sale on Saturday (I will be there bright and early to try and snag up the best finds) Details are on our home page. Love, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh my boys would love that Spongebob game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site! I'm so following it! Mine is www.murph4slaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete