Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This weeks Garaging Finds!

Here's this weeks trash:Ornate shelf 5.00, Frame (you know I need it) .50, Antique Secretary 15.00, bag of twine balls 3.00, Candle pedestal .50, Silverplate treasure box 1.00. Seems like a light week, but Mr. Right was out of town and it's just not as fun without him :(. But, I'm excited to redo the desk (I've added it to my projects under construction list) This one will take some work as the front leg is missing part of the claw detail and it definitely needs some support work on the inside. I'm always up for a new challenge. Hope you're getting out there and finding some great trash. I'd love to see your pictures. Love, Kelly




1 comment:

  1. ohhhh.... love your finds!

    thanks for stopping by :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete