Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2017

What Has Your Sister Done Published

WHAT HAS YOUR SISTER DONE – Stories of Unplanned Pregnancy is available on Amazon
The Cover! 


Check out this beautiful cover. 

The tender photograph is of Rosa Dilworth Reyes and was taken just before she placed her baby for adoption. I interviewed Rosa on the phone and like most of the stories in the book, was overcome with emotion as to what she experienced, the courage she displayed and obstacles she faced during her unplanned pregnancy.

She said “When I decided to place my baby for adoption, my counselor had me write a letter to myself, reminding me why I was placing her. Without that letter of commitment, I’m not sure if I would have followed through. My emotions were pulling at my heart and I wasn’t sure if I was strong enough to do what I’d set out to do. Even though it was hard, it was the best thing that could have ever happened because I had a fresh start. I could be who I wanted to be, which was the best person for my daughter. She needed to know I was going to make my life right.”


There may be someone today struggling with an unexpected positive pregnancy test or maybe she has known for weeks she’s pregnant, but is too scared to talk to anyone about it. Once you read what many young woman face with an unplanned pregnancy, you will want to step forward and be there, to love and help those in need.  Thank you to all of those who have supported this project.  It has been life-changing.

To see the book on Amazon, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment