Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I birthed a book.

9 months to the day of when I started this book, I have uploaded it to CreateSpace.
I gave birth to this book on its 9-month due date.

January 3 to October 3.
The irony is so perfect.

Considering I’ve been intermittent fasting for 9 months, let’s do a little comparison on how writing a book about my experience with intermittent fasting has been much like a pregnancy.

It was harder than I thought it would be, but so worth it.
It was all consuming.
In the early stages of intermittent fasting, there were times I felt like I had morning sickness.  Pivots of hunger still make me feel nauseous. 
I’ve been surrounded by people who support me.
I had to pick a name (book title).
I couldn’t have done this alone.
I prayed daily for God’s help, understanding and support.

So, here it is. 


Per my editor’s suggestion, I have a different cover. 
I love how it turned out.
You'll have to read it to understand the significance of the pinecone.  

Today and tomorrow are dedicated to one last proof-read, then it will launch. 

I posted today on facebook:



I will post the Amazon and Kindle link as soon as it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment