Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I sell on EBay


I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and still shopping and selling. Why EBay, Why?

  1. I want earn the money to replace that nasty carpet in the office.

  2. Southern California this summer – the beach and Disneyland. With almost five children, two hotel rooms are expensive.
  3. Because I love it.
  4. It gives me an excuse to shop when I should be cleaning the house.
    Image found here
  5. I love clothes and fashion in general.
  6. I find it impossible to pass up a good deal, so I’d buy it anyway.
  7. I love earning money.
  8. I want to help pay for the birth of baby girl. The counselor is self-employed so our family’s health insurance is practically non-existent.
  9. I foresee the boys needing braces in the future.
  10. How else am I going to pay for printing, editing, shipping and other fees associated with trying to get a book published?

2 comments:

  1. You are an incredible example Laura! If you want something, go out and get it! Never settle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that you have found a way to help out with your family finances doing something you love to do anyways!

    ReplyDelete