Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Free Dresser Turned Girly Tool Chest

To see how I turned this...Into this...
You have to go visit me at Reinvented. I'm a guest blogger today! Can you believe it? Someone actually let me post my trash on their blog- I'm so excited. Please come visit me and have a great weekend. Love, Kelly

Linking Up to:

Frugalicious Friday At Finding Fabulous

Remodelaholics anonymous at Remodelaholic

Show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home

Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors



13 comments:

  1. Yowza! That is some makeover! =) Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice! love it! i really like the project box on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is awesome! It's so lovely and efficient. You have a great "Mr. Right". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us and have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove it! Great idea for storage and better yet, it looks fabulous! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it,, I found you over at Reinvented and had to come have a look around.. I have 2 dressers similar in size to yours that I've been waiting to do something with.. I hope I'll be able to figure it out.. thanks for the inspiration.. I love the added wheels too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous...love it! Thanks for linkin' up to Frugalicious Friday!

    Jane @ Finding Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally LOVE this!!!! I have a hideous dresser in our bedroom that I am dying to get rid of, but after looking at this post I am inspired to give it a new job! Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outcome! The lines on this dresser are so pretty, but wow.. it looks AMAZING with no drawers! I'll be looking at all dressers a little differently now.

    Thanks for linking this up to SNS!
    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I have the perfect dresser for this.

    ReplyDelete