Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trash To Cash Wednesday!

I've really enjoyed taking the last two weeks off from listing on ebay- I've also enjoyed that I still made money! It's like having a paid vacation time. I relisted 87 items this week (took me all of 2 minutes using the bulk relist button) Here's my top sellers- all items that previously hadn't sold.
This Ralph Lauren size 16 denim skirt had been reduced all the way down to $2.99 (after 4 weeks of no bids) It sold this week for $9.00- This is more than I originally had it listed for!
Jones New York size 10 petite black dress sold for $9.61
Double D Ranch size medium black lace top sold for $12.00
Ann Taylor Loft Size 6 brown cotton dress sold for $12.51. I listed 100 new items this week, so I can't wait to see how it goes! I'm approaching my 1 year anniversary for selling on ebay- I've learned so much this past year- and yet feel like I have so much more to learn. Let's take a look at this weeks totals...

Ebay Profits:$245.52
Craigslist Profits:0
Costs: 0(clothes-only did relists), 21.73(ebay fees), 18.21(paypal fees)
Total Profit: $205.58

Over $200.00 for a few minutes of time! Not Bad. Check back next week to see if eBay has recovered from the holidays- my goal is to have a $500.00 week. Wish me luck. Love, Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! Can you post your Ebay store name on here? You list the cutest stuff ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy of 3,
    I don't have an ebay store, but my seller name is skidoo3. Next to the search button it says "advanced search" click on that and you will find the option to search by seller- then you can view all my goodies.

    ReplyDelete