Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

American Pickers DVD Winners!

I used a random generator to select the winners of the American Pickers DVD- only problem is...I don't know how to show you the widget with the winning numbers displayed. So, you'll just have to trust me:

Comment #1 Kathy said...
I follow your blog on my google reader and I watch American Pickers all the time. I love the newest one where Danielle gets to "finally" go on a pick with Mike.

and

Comment #15 Mary said...
I follow you on your blog and facebook.
My husband and I watch the pickers. We LOVE them. As for being a picker, I wouldn't call myself one, I haven't made it to that level as of yet. But I'd sure love to one day.

Congratulations Kathy and Mary! Please email me your mailing information so I can get your DVD sent out! Love, Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be a winner especially since I was comment #1, I thought no chance at all. I just commented because I love the American Pickers show. Didn't think I would win. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOOO This is my first win EVER since I entered the world of blogging.I'm tickled beyond belief. Thank You so much. We're going to enjoy watching this DVD set a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly
    The DVD set arrived today! Thank you so much!!!
    I posted on my blog.

    http://maryslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/american-pickers-big-thank-you-to-kelly.html

    ReplyDelete