Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

DVD Tower Transformation

Two weeks ago I found this Ikea DVD tower for $5.00 at a garage sale.
Before I even handed over my $5.00 to the previous owner, I knew how I would transform it. The only obstacle that stood in the way was the fact that the bottom and the top of the shelf had a different shape. Here's a peek at the shape of the top of the shelf...
and here's a peek at the bottom...
Mr. Right and I made this video to show you what we did with our DVD tower.



Hope you enjoyed. Love, Kelly


Linking Up To:
Frugalicious Friday@ Finding Fabulous
Remodelaholic Anonymous @ Remodelaholic
Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints On My Fridge
It's A Hodgepodge Friday@ It's A Hodgepodge Life
Friday Fun Finds @ KOJO Design
I'm Lovin' It @ Tidymom
What I Made This Week @ Simply Designing
I'm A Creative Cat @ Poppies At Play
Show And Tell Friday @ Romantic Home
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Spring Has Sprung @ Fun To Craft
Plant A Pumkin Seed Party @ Pumkin Seed Productions


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks fabulous. I love it. So great. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity and especially how its staged (a term you introduced me too).
    And Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly - I love it! What a super cute idea! Thanks so much for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party!

    Have a great day.

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! What a bargain! I have been searching for one of these for months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is awesome! Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I am hosting a 50 dollar CSN Giveaway on my blog. I would love for you to stop by.Thanks Anu!

    ReplyDelete