Saturday, March 10, 2012
We leave for our cruise in 10 1/2 hours and still no change for my daughter. Thank you so much to those who helped us out today. Nicol was my online shopper, Paula was my personal ikea shopper and my mother in law came in to town and has started the bedding! Looks like a long road ahead for my daughter- they quit inducing this morning because her lab work didn't look good and they started her on Magnesium- which is a precaution for seizures- but also stops labor. After waiting 8 hours for the doctor to show up, we were told they would start to induce again- which could be another 16-20 hour process. If all else fails they will result to a C-section. However, her platelets are low so they don't want to go that route. If anything happens before we leave, I'll definitely post an update. Thanks again for all of the support. Love, Kelly.
Posted by Kelly Biggs at A Little Biggs Of Everything at 4:20 PM