Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Some one has been very busy

Eden has been very busy.
She always has her stroller and stays busy walking around.  Doll and stroller are both from Goodwill.
Mayer and Reef have been very busy.
Reef had a birthday and asked for dinosaurs.  I was lucky to find all these at a garage sale.  I paid $4.00 for the bunch.

Reef and Mayer have been playing with them ever since.
Eden has been even busier.
Because she's been playing day and night with this cool factory made Thomas the Train track purchased at Goodwill for $12.99.
I've been very busy with my thrift store finds.
Remember this hideous hutch I found at Goodwill for $50.00.
I finally got around to painting it.
Here she is all set up in the corner of my kitchen as my make-shift pantry.
The counselor loves its functionality and the boys love the color.
I just love it!
When I found this lovely little entry cabinet at Goodwill for $15.00, I was certain she'd look prettier a different shade of color.
Yellow she is, sitting on my front porch, looking awfully pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Your hutch is beautiful! I bet it's pretty next to that red you have in there too. Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new hutch!!

    I want to paint our wooden bedframe/headboard...I may need a quick lesson please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the color of your hutch! It looks great against the white wall. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete