Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Upcoming Paint Projects

Just wanted to show a few before shots of some furniture that I'm painting this week. This Tell City bench is solid maple- so sturdy. I paid $50 at auction and hope to sell it for $150. This one's going black.Here's another solid maple table. I actually picked this one up when Sharla, our trashy weekend winner, came to visit. $12 at an estate sale.
Can't wait to show you the hardware I'm using on this one. Look for the afters tomorrow. Love, Kelly.

2 comments:

  1. That bench is going to be beautiful painted black! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the results!

    I've nominated you ladies for the Versatile Blogger Award, check out my April 18th post for info!

    Have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete