Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

. . . and Eden played in the gutter.


My crazy weekend went a little something like this.
Chandler won his first tennis tournament
 and Eden played in the gutter.
I was able to see Ree Drummond, the adorable and very insightful author of Pioneer Woman.com
and Eden played in the water.
Mayer loved his new skateboard I found at a garage sale for $2.00
and Eden played with the dog and the hose.
I painted another dresser and experimented a bit with color.
The verdict is still out.
And Eden ran around in the grass.
Mayer took his $2.00 skateboard in the pool and we had a long talk about how skateboards are not allowed in the pool, on the trampoline or in the house . . . again
and Eden enjoyed the water poolside.
Later, Eden played with her best-ee friend ever.
I painted a French coffee table black, the safe and neutral color black
and Eden played with her daddy and her best-ee.
And it was good.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with that dresser! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, Laura! This is a great post.

    Your family is so beautiful. And those pics of Eden are the best (esp. the ones where she is running and with her Dad).

    Your painted furniture is great. I can really tell how much your painting techniques have grown over the last few years. Persistence!

    Peace,
    Edie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, the photo of her in the gutter cracked me up. Love the dresser

    ReplyDelete