Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cream is always in.

It just seems like creamy heirloom white is the color of the year.  
(The counselor was so sweet; he knew I wanted this buffet, but the owner would only sell it to him if we purchased the entire dining room set.  
I now have a China hutch, dining room table and 8 chairs to paint.  The work never seems to slow down!)


No matter what I paint heirloom white, this lovely color flies out the door. 

Here is a beautiful French mirror

until my son accidentally knocked it over.
Now, it's a creamy lovely chalkboard.  

It will probably sell faster as a chalkboard than as a mirror.
Way to go, son. 

I love to jazz things up with heirloom white and another beautiful color.

My space at Antique Plaza in Mesa is rocking with this stuff.  More to come.
Linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea turning the mirror into a chalkboard! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the buffet for sale?

    ReplyDelete