Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trash To Cash and A Linky Party!

A big thank you to those who participated in our linky party. I feel like I'm learning so much about what others sell on ebay- it's not just women's clothes! I know summer is a busy time and I do appreciate the effort it takes to link up. So, how was my week? Well, we had a super fun estate sale and ebay continues to be a consistent money maker with almost $350.00 in sales this week. Here's a look at my top three sellers...
I picked up this Women's Lane Bryant Size 20 Graphic Jeweled Maxi Dress at a yard sale for $1.00- it is absolutely stunning and it sold for $16.45.
This Women's Jones Wear Size 14 Tiffany Blue Silky Dress sold for $21.51
And my top seller was this Women's Chico's Size 0 (Small) Silk Graphic Skirt. I listed it at $9.00 and had a buy it now offer for $7.00 (who does that?) Before I had time to even respond, it received a bid and therefore won't allow the buy it now (not that I was tempted to sell a chico's silk skirt for $7.00) The winning bid ended up being $25.00. Patience pays off!

Please link up any of your projects, recipes or trash to cash stories. We love to get to know our readers. Also, I'll be posting pictures of our next estate on Thursday (Yes! things are pretty busy around here!). I'm going to be selling my first RV! Check back and see how I do. Love, Kelly.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kelly! I'm not posting on my blog anymore, but I wanted to share this . . . I have a pair of Chico's Travelers capri pants (from the $1 rack on markdown day) currently selling for $31 that end tonight. I love Trash to Cash Wednesdays - thanks for keeping at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linky doesn't appear to be working, but here's my post for this week. Thanks for your posts!
    http://kpwindham.blogspot.com/2011/07/when-deal-goes-south.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing a bit of selling on e-bay lately, too! It seems like people are buying a lot more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Chicos graphic skirt, fashionable, chic and sexy. I usually buy my stuff from them even my jewelry.

    ReplyDelete