Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The BIG Challenge Week 4

Week 4 of the BIG challenge to earn $5,000 for my daughters wedding. Only 2 weeks to go! Let's take a look at my top sellers on ebay this week...
Women's Spanx Size M Gray Cotton Compression Undershirt sold for $10.00
A fellow My Dear Trash reader won this Signature London Style Size 14 Brown & White Dress for $10.01.
Women's Tocca Size 2 Soft Green Floral Silk Dress sold for $10.50
Women's Eileen Fisher Size S Tan Linen Crop Pants sold for $10.99
Women's Bebe Size 0 White Eyelet Shorts sold for $12.50
Women's Jams World Size M Patch Work Dress sold for $13.99Women's NWT Ann Taylor Loft Size 6P Julie Crop Pants sold for $14.50
My top seller this week was a women's Chico's Design Size 2 (L) Linen Outfit- It sold for $14.99. Here's my totals for the week...

Ebay Sales: 591.82
Costs: 11.00 (clothes), 70.13(ebay fees), 33.74(paypal fees)
This Weeks Profit: 476.95
Total Profit: 3408.08

I've got just $1600 to go! I'm hoping this is the week I'll make my goal. I have my last estate sale before the wedding and I'm bringing lots of furniture of my own to sell. If you'd like to get a peek at the sale you can see pictures here. Wish me luck. Love, Kelly.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm always super impressed at how well you do! I'm sure you'll make your goal. It's so encouraging to see you set such a high goal and to see you work your way to it.
    I just started trying to sell clothes and I'm limited to 10 listings per month! Per month-I couldn't believe it! After 90 days it will increase but geeeeeeez, I was ready to start selling now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! I have had a GREAT week too! I think it will be my best yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could come to your estate sale! Too bad I live forever away! Good luck Kelly, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some wonderful items for your estate sale. Wish I was in Pheonix! Good luck -- I know you're going to make your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring and Impressive! You know, they have some beautiful wedding dresses in Goodwill. I donated mine years ago :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to get my new dress. Thank you for introducing me to your ebay world!

    Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done!! Almost there! You rock, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! LOVE the dress one of your readers bought:) I thought you had an Ebay button on here that would take me to your auctions, but don't see it now?!?

    ReplyDelete