Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trash To Cash Wednesday!

With only 24 new items to list this week, I was expecting low numbers. However, the few items I did have to list, were all my favorite brands. Let's see how they did...This Women's Chico's Design Size 2 (Large) Black Linen Dress Sold for $10.49

You know how Laura and I love Anthropologie. This Women's Anthropologie Petit Pois Size M Black Dress sold for $10.51
I considered these Women's size 2X Coldwater Creek Black velveteen overalls to be a wild card! I was "wildly" surprised when they sold for $11.00. (sorry that was really cheesy!)
Plus size and tall! These Women's Lane Bryant Size 16 Tall Gray Career Pants sold or $12.00

I thought this Women's Chico's Travelers Size 2 Duster Jacket with fringe was so unique. I took a chance at spending $5.00 on it at a church fundraiser. It sold for $13.50Another Anthropologie item! This Women's Lily Size S Pink Dress sold for $13.99
Another splurge item at the church sale. I spent $6.00 on this Lane Bryant Black Sweater Dress (it all goes to charity anyway) It sold for $16.50- sometimes it's worth it to invest a little more. These Women's NWT plastic by Gly size 29 Trouser Denim Jeans were not a thrift store find. I purchased them for my daughter (she picked them out) over a year ago. We purchased them at the beginning of the summer for part of her back to school wardrobe. By the end of summer, she was completely over the style. We bought them at 50% off and didn't lose too much when they sold for $20.99

So here's this weeks totals:

Ebay Total:$350.80
Costs: 75.00(clothes), 41.10(ebay fees), 29.26(paypal fees)
Total Profit: $204.64

I'm happy with the week. Just in case you've been wondering why my clothes costs have been so high compared to the number of items I'm listing, I've been stocking up for summer. I can't wait until things warm up and I can list all my "free" clothes. I figure if I take the costs out now, I'll really see some big profits later (I hope so anyway) Have a great week. Love, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Trash to Cash is one of my favorite things about Wednesdays!

    http://thejunkhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete