Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

1st Birthday

My baby turned 1 on Friday! It doesn't seem like it's already been a year, but I think that's because this will be our last, and I want to keep her little as long as I can. Here she is playing with her Grandma Pat.We had a little cupcake party with family and a few friends- here's the toppers I made. The cupcakes were from pillsbury cake mix and the frosting was homemade buttercream. I've never piped my frosting before, but it really made them look pretty.
It's a tradition for the kids to get their own cake on their first birthday. Aspen dug right in.
She was able to flatten the whole thing in just a matter of minutes.
Remember the piano I picked up last week at a garage sale for $5- It was a hit! Love those sales.
Here's the little princess, proud as can be of her very generous haul of toys!
Since it rained this weekend there was no garaging to be done, so I had to share a little glimpse of one of my rays of sunshine. She is truly heaven sent. Love, Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment