Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

Latest Trashy Furniture Finds

Oh my goodness.  What a busy couple of weeks. It's no fun painting in 110 plus degrees (ok, it's kinda fun), but it's amazing the motivation and inspiration that comes when one plays Christian music all day long.  I really enjoy air1 and k-love.  I challenge you to listen and see the difference it makes in your day.  Things are going great at Antique Plaza and I thought I’d show you some of my great trashy finds and furniture re-do's.

This piece was so fun to experiment with color.  
SOLD!
I tried to create a 70’s color scheme. 
Here's another mid-century high boy I did up. I love the owl fixtures.
Gray is a great selling color.  It’s different enough to be trendy, but neutral enough to be classy.
Here's another gray shade.
SOLD!
And Tiffany blue.
SOLD!
And one can never go wrong with classic cream.  
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
I love showcasing my trash at Antique Plaza.  Click here for store information and location.
Have a great weekend.
Linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Nice pieces! You certainly have an eye for color and a way with trash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are your prices like? your colors are so beautiful! also, how often do you sell a piece? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so what happened to Kelly? I'm guessing she is too busy to post on the blog anymore. At least I hope that is it and nothing bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, life has caught up with her. She still has estate sales, but with a new calling at church (which she totally loves), she stays very busy. I miss her posts too.

      Delete