Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

41 things to be grateful for on my birthday


  1. knowing I have a Father in Heaven who loves me
  2. a perfect Savior
  3. a fairy tale marriage with prince charming
  4. loving hardworking healthy parents
  5. 8 great talented brothers and sisters who inspire me
  6. that I have the privilege of being a mother
  7. 5 beautiful active children
  8. tender sweet-spirited nieces and nephews
  9. America; my country that provides me with so many freedoms and opportunities and the men and women who fought for my right to vote and have equal rights
  10. the beautiful city of Mesa
  11. the Mesa temple
  12. purified filtered water
  13. the spirit I feel when I go to church and Relief Society
  14. the kid’s club at the gym where my kid's play while I'm working out 
  15. designer clothes I find at the thrift store for $1.00
  16. a mother who thinks the world of me
  17. kisses every morning from my daughter’s baby-breath lips
  18. shooting stars
  19. writing
  20. dreams
  21. book titles
  22. a great romance book
  23. General Conference
  24. piano music
  25. air-conditioning and ceiling fans
  26. wild flowers
  27. best friends (and the gifts of their friendship and time they share on my birthday . . . thank you, thank you, thank you)
  28. a body that can heal itself
  29. chocolate chips
  30. Disney princesses
  31. healthy food (and since I'm sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free these days, here's to my peach cobbler made with Ezekial cereal, stevia and coconut butter)
  32. diving boards
  33. all missionaries, especially amazing Temple Square sister missionaries of missions past
  34. seniors who still see the world with the joy and innocence of children
  35. Halloween, well actually halloween candy
  36. a teenage boy who still kisses my before he heads off the school
  37. orange trees
  38. childhood memories
  39. strangers who smile
  40. people who are inspired to make a difference in the world like The Invisible Girl Project
  41. Inspiring artists; musicians, writers, etc. K-Love and Air-1.  Here's to my current favorite song by Plumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment