Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Trash To Cash


Here's a few ebay sales updates...



I'm selling some vintage handbags and briefcases for a friend.  This Vintage Dooney & Bourke Black & Tan Leather Briefcase sold for $49.99

 
as well as this Vintage Dooney & Bourke Tan Leather Briefcase that sold for $49.99

 
In the clothing department, I sold these Women's J.Crew Size 2 Peach & Green Shorts for $16.00



This Women's New With Tags Amanda Smith Size 18W Violet Floral Cotton Dress sold for $23.88.  This may not be the most popular brand, but selling plus size clothing is always a good thing.


This Women's Ann Taylor Loft Size 10 Petite Black Floral Strapless Dress sold for $20.00



And Finally, this Women's Fresh Produce Size L Black Floral Cotton Dress sold for $31.00.  I'm not sure I'll ever understand why people pay so much for these cotton dresses- but who's complaining.  We should be approaching the best time to sell on ebay soon- so if you're thinking about getting started September and October are always great months.  It probably has to do with the change in seasons- either way, now's a great time to try and list a few items.   Let us know what you've sold lately- leave us a comment.  Love, Kelly.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Kelly, I love when summer is over only when it comes to selling on Ebay! :-) I've already sold almost as many items this month as I did the entire month of July, and June. Big Sellers for me have been cashmere sweaters and pencil skirts. Love that I can help my husband with our finances this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys find the cutest things. I should follow you around sometimes.

    ReplyDelete