Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This Weeks Garaging Finds!

This was a HUGE garage sale weekend. However, I was asked to help organize a rummage sale for my daughter's elementary school- So work, work, work and no play for me and the PTO members of the school. We collected items on Friday and began setting up at 5:30am Saturday morning.
So, so many clothes! We had a ton of fun and raised over $800.00- so it was all worth it. I did get a chance to do a little garaging on Friday with Mr. Right. Here's what we found...
The old frame was $1.00, the set of 3 candlesticks was $5.00 (these are big and chunky and I love them) and this little iron mirror was $3.00. I also picked up something at the Rummage Sale on Saturday...
These are nice square pieces of wood that need a little redo, but will be perfect in my tweens room reno.- pictures coming soon. I know this has been on my to do list for months, but we are digging in tomorrow and must finish by Monday when my 21 year old returns from Florida. We're doing a little room switcheroo, so it's the perfect time to redecorate. Hope you all had a great garaging weekend. Love, Kelly.

P.S.: I'm helping another family organize an estate sale here in Mesa, Arizona. If you're local, mark your calendar for Nov. 5 & 6. I'll be posting pics closer to the sale.

4 comments:

  1. Love that $1 frame and that cute little mirror!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chunky frame!!!! THe candle sticks are nice too!

    Take care and Happy Tuesday!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete