Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Opposite of Buyer’s Remorse is Buyer’s Desire – Top Ebay Sales of the Week

It’s Christmas Eve & Dollar Day at Goodwill and I’m not sure which I’m more excited about. I’m fighting the pull, with
everything
I
have.

I have duties, I have responsibilities, I have a messy house and I want to go shopping instead!

Every one is home and wanting something different. Chandler and Payson want to go to the dollar store and pick out candy. The counselor asks me to go with him to the gym. Mayer and Reef are recovering from chicken pox and want to cuddle. Christmas cards need to be dropped off to neighbors and dear friends from church, not to mention their goody bags need to be made. My kids have no cleans socks or underwear and the laundry is about to take over the house. My kitchen smells like a giant Greek salad because I didn’t clean up the dinner mess from last night. Garlic, purple onion, Dijon mustard and vinegar; they all sit on my counter waiting for me to do something with them. I don’t even want to think about cleaning the kitchen.

I want to go shopping instead.

Let me focus on my top Ebay sales of the week and maybe I’ll come out of this alright.

Talbots is expensive and so well made, plus their clothing is classic. This Talbots Size 16 Black Wool Blazer sold for $23.00.

I found this Ralph Lauren XL Women's Shirt for $2.99 at Mesa Thrift. It sold for $18.00.

These darling Abercrombie & Fitch Girl's size 16 Slim Jeans were purchased at a yard sale for .50 cents each. I sold them as a lot of 3. The final selling price? $21.00.

I forgot I had this Banana Republic Men's Small Argyle Sweater in my winter stash from last year. Good thing I found it and listed it this winter. It sold for $20.00.

That was fun, but it's official. Listing my top sells of the week only makes me want to shop for more. Merry Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment