Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookies and Cocoa Baby Shower Part 2

I just wanted to share some pictures of the baby shower I hosted for a friend of mine. She's having a little girl and her colors were pink and brown.It began a few months ago when I decided on the theme: Cookies and Cocoa. I began collecting glass jars from Garage Sales- All of the jars were $1 or less! I asked some amazing women to bake their specialty cookie and let me tell you , they were all to die for! Peanut Butter, Sea Shell, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate chip, Oatmean Pecan Craisin, Kool-Aide, Coconut Macaroon, Pumpkin and the most incredible sugar cookie you've ever tried.

My mom agreed to "Whip up" 50 cloth napkins and I had a blast making little chinese take-out containers so our guests could take a few goodies home.It proves the old saying, "Many hands make light work" This was truly a collaborative effort and everything really turned out fantastic. A special thank you to all who helped make this special for Ashlyn and little Hadlee.





No comments:

Post a Comment