Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Perfect Dresser

Ugly dresser 
turned super hip with a little help.
Black paint never ceases to amaze me.
This dresser is already sold.
Old desk 
painted to look new again.
This desk sold in a flash.
This dresser I found this weekend needs nothing done to it.
No paint, no touch up, no make-over.
Because it's perfect as-is.
She's an antique, 80 inches long and weighs a ton!
I found this beauty at a garage sale in an old part of town.  I've never seen a more beautiful piece of furniture.
I paid a small fortune for it, but I think a small fortune can be made from selling it too.
Perfect dresser, I'd like you to meet craigslist.com.
Let's see what happens.
Linking up to:
The Girl Creative

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the makeovers ~~ I love the last one too. Perfect as is. You do not see many of those around. Good luck with it, and Happy New Year! May it be prosperous and blessed one for you!

    ReplyDelete